The aim of this course is to provide a national qualification that provides the knowledge, understanding and practical skills required by individuals that may, as a part of their role as a Lifeguard ,work in, on or near inland waters.
Course Units and Contents:
- Fitness Test and Releases.
- Lifeguard Skills, Knowledge & Rescue
- Life Support
- First Aid
- Minimum of 16 years of age on the date of assessment.
- Minimum Guided Learning Hours – 40.
- Be able to swim 400 metres in eight minutes.
This Course runs for 6 days, over 40 guided learning hours prior to assessment, with an assessment on the 6th day
24 months from the date of the assessment, with the option of taking a proficiency test prior to the expiry date, and every twelve months thereafter.
If you would like to book a place on this course or receive further information click on contact us.